Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dollar Store Steals!

Soo.. I went to the dollar store the other day .. (I know what you're probably thinking, who the hell buys makeup at the dollar store) and I gotta say, it really surprised me.

I bought these NYC Loose Eye Powders, and dayummm, personally, they are way worth more than one dollar!

It comes in a box that has the eye shadow, a brush, and a eye sealer, but I threw away the brush in my extra brush holder thingy cause it's just one of those flat brushes that two year olds use in their makeup, and I tried the sealer (they work), but I don't really have the time to apply it.. but it works GREAT when you're trying to turn any eyeliner into a waterproof one. If you want me to show you how, just ask.

Anyway, these are what they look like:

(Black Onyx, Espresso, Cocoa Shimmer, Frosty Shimmer)

..and on my hand, they look like this:



The white you can't see easily on my skin (not sure if that's the product or just the lighting because I haven't used that one yet), but the rest are amazing (I have tried the rest) !

I use the Espresso on my outer lid and the Cocoa Shimmer on the inner lid just for a basic eye. Then I add a brown eyeliner and some mascara, and.. perfect neutral eye with just a bit of color!

If I have to recommend getting just one, it would be Espresso.. it works with pretty much anything!

Product: 8/10
Price: 2222/10

No comments:

Post a Comment