Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog Sale!

LIMITED TIME! FREE SHIPPING!! (us only)


Hello All,

I figured someome else could benefit from my backups that i will never get around to using. I have feedback under MUA pinkfrogs454 and eBay as jtmccullough2009 all with 100%. All items are Brand New WITH box. Shipping is $3.00 in US, $4.00 international. Payment ONLY by Paypal, gift it, or pay fees! Thanks for looking!



(2) The Bronzed and the Beautiful pallete (with Flatbuki brush in plastic): $25.00 each


(2) Wrinkle Injection Extreme Wrinkle Filler: $15.00 each



(1) Leopard Love Complexion Kit (no box atm - although I'm sure I could find it if you really need it!) : $20.00





(13) NYX Single Pearl Shadows (colors shown in picture - only swatched, some BN): $2.00 a piece or take them all for $20.00




(1st row): Golden Pink Pearl, Baby Blue Pearl, Blond Pearl, Sahara Pearl

(2nd row): Salmon Pearl, Bronze Pearl, Ocean Pearl (BN), Black Pearl

(3rd row): Purple Pearl, White Pearl, Green Eyes Pearl, Gold Pearl

(4th row): Blue Pearl

(16) Nyx Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencils (some swatched, some not touched) SIDE NOTE: For some reason, these vary in lengths. I have NEVER sharpened them, and have never used them on my eyes, body, etc: $2.00 each or take them all for $25.00!



If your interested in anything, EMAIL ME AT BEAUTIFULSKYLINES@GMAIL.COM or comment on the post below and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Feel free to haggle!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'd like the NYX pearl shadow lot shipped. I'm located in the US. lmk ;) thanks! mua: xxhna

    ReplyDelete