Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Eye loook!




I really need to trim my eyebrows, hm. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

Anyway, I was (attempting) a Summer-y, watermelon inspired look, but it kind of went down a different path... and I don't know. Eh, it's okay.

I used the following (products):

>> M.A.C. Paint pot in Painterly
>> NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigment in Lime (I think that's what it's called, I had to look it up because I tore off the product sticker)
>> M.A.C. Zoom Fast Black Lash
>> Sephora eye crayon in green (510)
>> Manly 120 eye pallet (for the pinks and golden)

Other face products used:
>> E.L.F. concealer
>> M.A.C. Studio Fix powder in NW20


That would be my bare eye without product on. The first thing to do is prime the eye. Apply MAC Painterly to the entire eye, making sure you have a even, fully-covered lid before you apply shadow. Using a fluffy brush (213), apply your NYX pigment to the corner and lower eye, covering about 2/3 of the eye. Extend the pigment a little further towards the outside corner of your eye, making a little dip in the middle. Using a flat brush (239) take a bright pink shade (try MAC Passionate), fill in the rest of the eyelid with your pink shade, up to right below the eyebrow. Don't worry if there is a harsh line, it will go away once we blend the yellow in. Using a shading brush (275), take a golden color (try MAC Gorgeous Gold) and blend right on top of the line between the pink and green. Spread the colors evenly to rid eye of harsh lines.
Using the green liner, Line the inside bottom of your lid, and add mascara. Final step (that I forgot to do) is shade out the pink with a highlight under your brow.
Man I really need to pluck my eyebrows!






Final Product:

2 comments:

  1. pretty eyes! OMG your bare eyes are perfect!!! You dont even need concealer or anything! lucky much :)

    ReplyDelete