Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nails.. again!


Yay, my first 'blog sale' buy!

Shout out to Cookie Baby for sending me this, and these gorgeous earrings!

I love love love this color. I don't know if it's because its pink (which is my favorite color) or if it's because I FINALLY got a color I did not have before! Which is an accomplishment for me because I have a lot of nail polish!


It was easy to go on, although I put this over a white base (Wet N' Wild) because two months ago I slammed my fingers in a car door, and there's still discoloration on two fingernails (and I didn't want the color to look off on those nails) so I put a basic color first.

I also had flash on, but it looks really similiar, just a little.. shinier. So anyway,

Pros: Easily on, cheap (usually $1), only two coats needed (which surprised me), it's pink (bonus for me..)

Cons: It dries sticky at first, and it needs two coats (I'm really lazy)

Other than that, I can't think of anything to add to this. I would recommend a top coat to this, just to keep from chipping (which is does, I've already chipped it once).

Color: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Overall: 8/10

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment