Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Nails! (glitter, yum)


Sooo.. I did my nails new again!

I change my nails so much that I've decided from now on, I refuse to use clear top coat. Or at least, OPI top coat. That stuff is a bitch to get off!

Anyway, this time, I used two nail colors on my nails. The first was a matte color from Claire's, and the other was a glitter from Sinful Colors. I was going to just leave the Matte, but... I added glitter.

The Claire's nail color was pretty good actually. That really surprised me. I had to take it off cause I messed up, and it came of pretty easy too. I'd give it a 8/10 because it's a little thick (I don't know if that was because of the finish), but easy to work with besides that.

The Sinful Colors was great (for glitter), but besides that, I personally world avoid buying it because there's basically no color besides the glitter. It's very useful for putting on OVER colors...but besides that, not really useful. I'd give it a 5/10.

Here's the bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment